Gersnet Prediction League 2015/16 (prediction league for Rangers games only!)

Sorry guys it's just been a crazy week for me and I've hardly been online at all.

Unfortunately with the predictions thread for tomorrow's game not going up until this evening (thanks for doing that BH) it means that quite a few folk might miss out which would be completely unfair, but I'll wait and see how many predictions get posted by kick-off tomorrow before making a decision as to whether we count this one or not.

So far the average number of predictions we've been getting for each game this season has been about 28 and even with my own prediction added (which I'll do in a minute) we currently only have 18 predictions in for this one, so we need another 10 predictions entered between tonight and tomorrow or else I think we'll need to just skip this Dumbarton game.

Edited by Zappa

Pete, it's a fair point about Zappa but that could happen to anyone in all fairness and it wouldn't cause the league to be suspended. Also he made it clear that there were no "standy predictions" this season so those going on holiday had to PM or email him in advance and he's usually very strict about the rules. Anyone who has PM'd him will obviously be counted even if it's at a later date. So far there are about 20 predictions inc rbr who posted to the thread about an hour ago, which is not much different from a "normal" Friday night.

Sorry mate I never seen the 20 predictions where are they? That obviously makes a big difference.

Just for clarification, I've PM'd my prediction to Brahim for the upcoming St Johnstone cup game. Double points on offer can't miss out on those (means I'll score 2pts instead of 1 :D)

PM it to me as well please mate.

Sorry mate I never seen the 20 predictions where are they? That obviously makes a big difference.

I have also just read Zappa's post and he is now back in charge. Sorry BH I made my decision after your post and I never seen any predictions. It would have been unfair on many if they missed out because the could not predict through our fault. Zappa has now answered and as I say he is now back in charge.