Gersnet Prediction League 2015/16 (prediction league for Rangers games only!)

I think we should all just miss out this week as Zappa may also not be able to take part and many may miss out who are away for the weekend. We can do it for fun and if everybody did put in an entry then we could still enter it. The winner can win the prize of writing the first free match preview.:devil:

I think Rangers will win 4-1 fgs Waghorn

RBR said 4-0 rangers fgs Holt

Edited by pete

I think we should all just miss out this week as Zappa may also not be able to take part and many may miss out who are away for the weekend. We can do it for fun and if everybody did put in an entry then we could still enter it. The winner can win the prize of writing the first free match preview.:devil:

I think Rangers will win 4-1 fgs Waghorn

RBR said 4-0 rangers fgs Holt

Pete, it's a fair point about Zappa but that could happen to anyone in all fairness and it wouldn't cause the league to be suspended. Also he made it clear that there were no "standy predictions" this season so those going on holiday had to PM or email him in advance and he's usually very strict about the rules. Anyone who has PM'd him will obviously be counted even if it's at a later date. So far there are about 20 predictions inc rbr who posted to the thread about an hour ago, which is not much different from a "normal" Friday night.

Edited by BrahimHemdani