Main Site Analysis - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

lol who voted papac?

Me. :D

Only guys to play the whole game who came out of it with much credit where Weir and perhaps Hemdani. I was not overly impressed with BH myself, but a friend who was watching from the Copland and another from the Ibrox suite say he played well. I wonder if that is down to their view of the game as we defended the CR end in the first half and so his involvement wasn't as noticeable to me.

However second half Papac played directly in front of me. I sit behind teh broomie goal. He won every tackle bar one and all his headers with good distribution. I admit he may be at fault for the goal as Falkirk appeared to play through teh middle of us. Although I would want to see the goal again and doubt he could solely be to blame.

I know he only played one half, but it was an exceedingly poor game. He came on second half, was very solid at the back performing all defensive duties well and nearly popped up wit ha goal before Fergie tucked it in for the winner.

Hard game to pick a MoM imo.

Would nto complain if anyone (everyone :D ) disagreed with me.

Edit: Cheers Frankie. Is there somewhere we can see the results that I have missed?

Me. :D

Only guys to play the whole game who came out of it with much credit where Weir and perhaps Hemdani. I was not overly impressed with BH myself, but a friend who was watching from the Copland and another from the Ibrox suite say he played well. I wonder if that is down to their view of the game as we defended the CR end in the first half and so his involvement wasn't as noticeable to me.

However second half Papac played directly in front of me. I sit behind teh broomie goal. He won every tackle bar one and all his headers with good distribution. I admit he may be at fault for the goal as Falkirk appeared to play through teh middle of us. Although I would want to see the goal again and doubt he could solely be to blame.

I know he only played one half, but it was an exceedingly poor game. He came on second half, was very solid at the back performing all defensive duties well and nearly popped up wit ha goal before Fergie tucked it in for the winner.

Hard game to pick a MoM imo.

Would nto complain if anyone (everyone :D ) disagreed with me.

Edit: Cheers Frankie. Is there somewhere we can see the results that I have missed?

I totally agree with you regarding Papac but seeing as he only played 45 minutes I chose to vote for Weir.