What will Rangers achieve this seaon?

If we're to do anything in the SC we'll need 3 or 4 players in january for the positions which were shown tonight where we need better quality than what we've currently got

Yes, I wouldn't rule out improvement by the current team though. A couple more players will be required for a significant improvement though.

We have a gaping hole between the defence and midfield.that needs to be plugged. And it needs to be addressed quickly. If we can do that then we can challenge for the scottish cup.

We need a couple of decent forwards preferably with pace and physical strength who will work opponents defences a bit more than we saw tonight.

We will romp the league and win that wee diddy cup we won't get anywhere in the Scottish remember this is only the beginning we've a long way to go and I expect at least six new players for going up to the big diddy league. Ps.of course warbs will be here for 55....

I think there are a few more players, of higher calibre, that we need. However, I also think that our problems are not so huge that they can't be rectified now: we need to be aware of how a team will counter, so our defenders need to cut the passing lines instead of trying to out-run or defend the space; we also need a proper DM/pivot.

Two defenders standing in one line is asking for trouble. Yes you push the opposing striker up to the half-way line but when the opposition get the ball one defender drops back about 10 yards and the other doesn't do zonal defending but anal defending. He glues himself to the strikers backside. That means when there is a ball over the top the striker has to get round his marker first giving the sweeper all the time in the world to gather the ball and pass it. There is totally no point in going flat at the centre line as a player can't be offside in his own half it is just asking for trouble. A striker almost never notices where the last man has positioned himself as he is too busy trying to get rid of his marker. If he does go to the last man then you push up again putting him in an offside position and drop back when he is man marked again. A good sweeper CH combination has this down to a T.