It has been a few years since I wrote a taxi as there has not really been much to laugh about. For newbies that was a piece where I try and bring a piece of humour to the forum. Since things are on the up I will try and go back in time and at least try to bring a small smirk to some faces..

The week started with Liegh Griffiths and Andy Murray changing roles. Andy Murray appeared at Porkhead to face a bar in a bar shooting event and Leigh Griffiths entered a court to face the bar after a bar singing event. Seemingly both were guilty of missers but neither took a penalty.

Leigh had of course appeared in court before on assault charges, but was released when the crown witnesses failed to turn up. That seems to be the story of his life. He plays football at Porkhead every second weekend and very few witnesses turn up.

Leigh and the Celtic support have also been shouting how Aberdeen are getting so many penalties. Maybe he should get a few judges to referee the Aberdeen games then they won't get any penalties.

What a pity for all those few Celtic supporters that travelled up to Aberdeen waiting for the Ronny roar at the end of the game. Instead they had to listen to the McInnes bleat. OOOOOOOBaaaah.

it has been well documented(outside porkhead anyway) the crowds are getting smaller and smaller at the Girodome. It is rumoured that Celtic have applied to the BBC to appear on the TV show Escape to the country, as they want to downsize. The problem was they didn't know what country they belong to.

The crowds are getting so bad that they are thinking of charging Scott Allen for a season ticket for sitting on the bench.

Scott has not travelled to Holland as he is carrying an injury. Leather burns on the Botty one would think.

No can't be.

Artificial leather burns to the Botty more likely.

The cracker of the week was the Celtic directors sending a letter out asking their supporters not to stink. Well i guess there is more chance of stopping asylum seekers reaching Europe. Even green soap doesn't seem to work anymore.

Don't worry Mr Lawell help is on the way!

th.jpg

TAXI!!!

Edited by pete