Rangers U20s v Hibs U20s

Hardie's accuracy was woeful the first half, but his composure for his first was awesome. He's got a turn of speed too. I'd like to see him get a game or two for the first team.

Wasn't it more like Hibs defenders deflecting the ball away from the target?

Wasn't it more like Hibs defenders deflecting the ball away from the target?

Partly, but he did round the 'keeper only to hit the side netting, and 'sky' a shot from outside the box. It's not too much of an issue IMO, because he can only improve. His composure is excellent for a young man -- even when the final finish was lacking; my two examples above were preceded by wonderful touches and composure on the ball to fashion the shooting chance -- and that is much more difficult to 'learn'. An excellent prospect.

I haven't seen as much of Walsh as bruno55 but I don't see an especially outstanding player there yet. Plenty time though. Like the look of Jordan thomson, similar to McKay but that bit more direct, willing to take players on. I believe he's very young tho.