Comparison of Old Firm wages during 'EBT' years

What is all this meant to mean.?Furthermore,does it really matter anymore?

We are 2 points ahead of Hibs in the league(thats of today,not 10 years ago).

I would assume that the Rangers fan who went to the bother of collating the figures was trying to show that they had a bigger financial advantage than us.

I would assume that the Rangers fan who went to the bother of collating the figures was trying to show that they had a bigger financial advantage than us.

To me it looks more like that despite EBTs the Yahoos were still on higher salaries and turnover figures and sure have no claim in saying that the EBTs set us on any sort of advantage. It has to be noted too that AFAIK we won less in the EBT years than we did in the years before that. So the Yahoos should essentially shut up, while the other Scottish clubs should as well, since almost all of those hoping to give the Old Firm a fight, Hibs, Hearts, Dundee United and Aberdeen cut bank deals to thwart off admin and the like, gaining their own way of financial doping. St. Johnstone or other teams might feel agrieved, but at the end of the day, EBTs were legal and all "we" have to do to put them to bed would be paying any bill that might come "our" way.

Edited by der Berliner