Gersnet partners with 'We Welcome the Chase' Podcast - latest pod here

Thanks to Frankie for the partnership. It's great having you onboard and helping with us the pod.

And yes I probably swear too much but blame my military training.

Great to see you on the forum Stew! :coolio:

I like WWTC pod and think the more Rangers related content the better - It is chaos and a bit mental but they are all Rangers fans that show passion for the club and complements some of the other podcasts that are/were out there (Heart & Hand, CROpod, WATP pod, Aye Ready).

I think there is a gap in the market for a shorter more timely game by game pod and if anyone wants to put one together it would be great :). A consistent weekly pod would get a fair amount of listens imo

Thanks very much. I used to use do the bouncy forum a fair amount but I just didn't have the time now to use it a lot. My shifts ore odd due to work so it varies when I get on. I was on follow follow but that didn't last long haha. We've been trying to reduce the time of the pod but the format we use makes it tricky. Constructive criticism is always welcome so thanks for the feedback :rfc:

Edited by Tattoo_stew69

Thanks very much. I used to use do the bouncy forum a fair amount but I just didn't have the time now to use it a lot. My shifts ore odd due to work so it varies when I get on. I was on follow follow but that didn't last long haha. We've been trying to reduce the time of the pod but the format we use makes it tricky. Constructive criticism is always welcome so thanks for the feedback :rfc:

I wouldn't worry about the time bud - think its suits what you guys are aiming for - its very "mates down the pub" and I think its a strong selling point.

As I said to Baz and Paul when I saw them getting the pod out asap after the game will always help your listens imo but its much easier said than done and real lives are hard to get around.

I wouldn't worry about the time bud - think its suits what you guys are aiming for - its very "mates down the pub" and I think its a strong selling point.

As I said to Baz and Paul when I saw them getting the pod out asap after the game will always help your listens imo but its much easier said than done and real lives are hard to get around.

Simmy keeps threatening me with an "editing" hangout to show me how to "kill my babies" (he's put together his own film so is way more qualified than me!) , I'm too scared to accept tbh :D

• 2 weeks later...

Latest edition of the podcast was up to its usual standards... yet again RR 'Mike the Stat' played a blinder going on a mazy run in the 90th minute with Alex McLeishs Nacho's. Shane dropped quite a few notables, Stu's face was all over my 28” monitor and while I'm at it... Venkman... Dr Peter Venkman... Really Paul? To quote the man himself... 'Well, I'm sorry, I'm just not getting any reading'.

All good stuff :D

Edited by Big Jaws