Guess who just got a call saying he's won 4 tickets for bar72 tomorrow!

Jamed Bond? Alan Partridge? Steve Davis? Mr Kipling? Bernard Matthews? Brad Pitt? Eddie the Eagle?

Ach go on tell me, I'll never guess.

Sudden thought, any dress code?

Edit: Another question, will my seat still have a wee flag?

Bet it will be a UJ not a Saltire. It was the Broomie that was the Saltire in the card display. :mad:

(Btw that's not intended to start any debate on British v Scottish identity. It is my own opinion and in no way representative of teh support as a whole.)

How did u manage to win them

Every so often there's a new item on the official site about winning tickets in conjunction with our partners carling, or some such guff. Answer an easy question. This one was who scored in Tel Aviv? (With a pic at the top of the page of Nacho celebrating his goal, lol). Emailed the answer, my name, address, contact no. and d.ob.

2 minutes work, 4 free tickets for tomorrow night.

Every so often there's a new item on the official site about winning tickets in conjunction with our partners carling, or some such guff. Answer an easy question. This one was who scored in Tel Aviv? (With a pic at the top of the page of Nacho celebrating his goal, lol). Emailed the answer, my name, address, contact no. and d.ob.

2 minutes work, 4 free tickets for tomorrow night.

I wonder how many people answered the question in the hope they'd win the tickets. It's the sort of competition I hate because I always think about 5 million people enter cause the question is so easy. I've now changed my mind though. :D