The 4th Gersnet Dinner on 30 January 2016: Featuring Willie Johnston & Colin Stein

This is a reminder that the priority sale to pre-existing site members remains open until 6.00pm tomorrow night.

We have 16 tickets left at least 4 of which will be accounted for if those who have already indicated an interest on here complete their purchases.

We have sufficient interest from new members and non members to take up most of the remaining tickets, so if you want to come along, please do not hold off thinking that you will be able to get a ticket at the last minute because you may well be disappointed.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I'd also like to make an important point.

Clearly my own, BH's and this site's reputation is at stake when holding these events. While they are informal affairs, we expect everyone to act responsibly - including ensuring their guests are well aware of same. Obviously we want everyone to enjoy themselves and this means being considerate of others.

I'd also like to make an important point.

Clearly my own, BH's and this site's reputation is at stake when holding these events. While they are informal affairs, we expect everyone to act responsibly - including ensuring their guests are well aware of same. Obviously we want everyone to enjoy themselves and this means being considerate of others.

hear ! hear!...............don't fancy going to the game in a dinner jacket mind you.......but since you're all respectable posh punters....I'll wash my donkey jacket and jeans and cover up my King Billy tattoos

11/01/2016 BLUEDELL GUEST £15.00 BALANCE £369.15

11/01/2016 JUANCORNETO £15.00 BALANCE £354.15

11/01/2016 FRANKIE GUESTS X2 £30.00 BALANCE £339.15

That's 20 tickets sold.

There are 2 members who indicated that they wanted to attend but so far not paid, one of whom I have not been able to contact; so I'll hold back tickets for them meantime.

We have 10 on a waiting list from new/ non-members so in essence the dinner is now SOLD OUT.

However, if anyone else still wants to come please PM me urgently and I'll see if we can fit you in.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

BH,

I've PM'd you tonight.

Apologies for being hard to reach over the past few days. Cheers.

No worries, MB, I kept a place for you!

I need to double check this but I think, you, me and FS will be the only ever presents.

12/01/2016 M CRAWFORD £15.00 BALANCE £384.15

So that's 21 paid tickets; in addition to which I have 8 confirmed to a new member to be paid today and 2 more for a wait listed non member, which if taken up will be 31 sold.

I also need two seats for the guests, so that's pretty much it folks; but if there's anyone else, I'll see if we can squeeze you in!