Sons of Struth publishes Irvine email

I'll get slaughtered for saying this but I wouldn't 100 percent disagree with that assertion of McColl in that email. It was unbelievable how much of our supporters were expecting him to be our saviour four years ago.

Edited by RANGERRAB

It is time to move on but we should never forget how easily our club turned on its fans ahead of people like Irvine and the Easdales amongst others.

Jim McColl may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd trust him and John Greig over any of the people above.

Its not time to move on at all.

Once the court cases are heard and wee get the details of who did what and who aided and abetted them and we seek revenge/recompense, then we will move on.

The tone of that email is actually ridiculous and he's talking to the Rangers Board such as it was, like children.

Its not time to move on at all.

Once the court cases are heard and wee get the details of who did what and who aided and abetted them and we seek revenge/recompense, then we will move on.

The tone of that email is actually ridiculous and he's talking to the Rangers Board such as it was, like children.

We absolutely need to address any issues that happened in these respects but what I meant was we can ill-afford to take our eye off the ball in the here and now.

I'll get slaughtered for saying this but I wouldn't 100 percent disagree with that assertion of McColl in that email. It was unbelievable how much of our supporters were expecting him to be our saviour four years ago.

Agree that almost anything is better than the rats who were on the ship but McColl has been a voyeur for years & Dingwall is a lizard imo.

It was a comment on the email content, why post it if you can't agree/disagree with subject matter?

I didn't say you couldn't comment. I just expect it to be constructive.

I completely understand why some people may dislike McColl and/or MD but I'd rather such criticism was expressed constructively. I don't think that's too much to ask.