Uefa Cup Final Tickets

Guest loyal and blue
Nope. It certinally won't im afraid. There are over 20,000 travel club members and they will get first dibs......

It still counts as a Euro Away game.........

Think you could be part wrong as there are alot of fans members of the travel club who are not season ticket holders so i would not like to think that they have priorty but we are possable ahead of ourselves anyway

TBH no if thats the way if football authorities work it. The final is for fans and i want to see as much fans in as possible rather than fat cats, ex Pro's who can buy tickets at the click of there fingers and media.

For Eg, say the final is between Benfica and Rangers, What right has the likes of Franz Beckenbauer got to get a ticket ahead of a season ticket holder who has been to every Gers game in the competition??

I completely agree with your reasonings Gribz - it is sickening that the true fans don't get to see their teams whilst the "celebrities" get tickets - and even more galling when said "celebrities" aven't a F#$# clue about the game !

However, and without doing ANY research, there can't be that many stadiums in Europe that hold 70,000 plus are there ?