What a fun day, it has been

Another couple of smiles:

http://lionofviennasuite.sbnation.com/2016/3/5/11165978/immediate-reaction-leeds-united-2-1-bolton-wanderers?

A fine time to play Leeds, you'd think.

No. Not this Bolton Wanderers.

This Bolton Wanderers side is the most spineless, gutless and least talented Bolton Wanderers that I have ever seen, and maybe the worst in the history of the club.

I've never cared as less for the club as I do right now. Even the impending takeover won't change anything.

The only change that can help is that we get rid of Neil Lennon. It's too late for this season, but Phil Brown's arrival cannot come quickly enough.

Will he be the right man? No idea, but he's better than the one we've got.

This season has been one of absolute embarrassment.

----------

Anti-McClaren chants and angry boos echoed around St James' Park at the end of another pitiful display by the home side.

Former England boss McClaren cut a beleaguered figure on the touchline, having arrived for the game amid speculation that defeat would spell the end of his tenure, which only began in the summer.

It is now five defeats in the six matches for Newcastle - who spent about £100m in the past two transfer windows but again find themselves labouring at the wrong end of the table.

we need to show solidarity with our fellow supporters at Newcastle and Bolton

Like us they are trying to escape the Ashley shackles

As long as those clubs remain cash cows for Ashley by staying in the top division in the English leagues they will remain under the spell of his companies. When they go down and he perhaps has to put his hand into his own pocket he may well loosen his grip and give the fans some hope. As for anyone connected with anything to do with Lennon - serves you right imo. Walk away until they sack him - even if he wins you the World Cup. He's a cancerous bastard . No good for any decent football club.

we need to show solidarity with our fellow supporters at Newcastle and Bolton

Like us they are trying to escape the Ashley shackles

Newcastle fans,and EPL fans couldn't give a rats arse about Rangers or Scottish football,what solidarity are you talking about?

Everything is falling down or failing around him except us so it will be harder to get shot of him so he is going to be the burden on the club.

I can't see it that way at all Mac. Yes he has the retail contracts which imo will be looked at in great detail after Greens criminal trial. But apart from that I don't see him holding any influence at all on what we do. When his own company eventually crashes which it undoubtably will do I'd think a decent offer to buy out our contract will succeed.