Scottish Cup semi-final ticket info confirmed

William Hill Scottish Cup Semi – Final

http://rangers.co.uk/tickets/ticket-information/

Hampden Park

Sunday 17 April 2016 – Kick Off 12 noon

Rangers v Celtic

Season ticket holders who have purchased a full price season ticket will be balloted for a ticket for the above fixture. An email communication will be sent to successful applicants on Thursday 31 March with a sales deadline of Wednesday 6 April.

Season ticket holders who are successful in the ballot can purchase tickets via the Rangers Ticket Centre, Ticket Hotline on 0871 702 1972 option 1 or via the website at rangers.co.uk.

Please note that due to SFA rules prohibiting match ticket reprinting for games at Hampden Park all tickets for the above game will be either mailed out using Special Delivery at a cost of £7 or held for collection at Rangers Ticket Centre.

Ticket prices – South & North Stands £28 for adults and £10 for concessions and West stand adults are £18 and £7 for concessions.

2nd that. The draw v Killie at home wasn't pretty, but was still there. I'm actually Gina nip over and ask about family section holders, as I have no intention of taking a minor with me so need to find out how that would work if offered?? Maybe common sense will prevail and only adults will be balloted??

Remember if you are getting ticket through cccs you will be charged extra £7 for express/secure delivery.To save this cost you have to e-mail cccs by 29th March to arrange to pick up ticket at ticket office from 8th April onward.

Ok, so, it dosnt matter if your child, concession/oap etc. As long as you had your st from day one you are in the ballot. Anyone who has 3/4 1/2?or 1/4 st is not. It's as simples as that folks. If you had paid full price your in ballot.

So we have more sleepless nights till end of week now??

I will DEF be on CCC next year.