Should Rangers Approach UEFA To Allow Rangers TV To Show Dumbarton Match Live?

WHY CAN'T I SEE THE LIVE GAME IN THE UK?

Rights agreements mean that live 3rd Division, League and Cup games are only available to fans outside of the UK.

As a result of these rights agreements we must block all users within the UK and Republic of Ireland. We use geo-blocking to do this.

On Demand games (full games sometimes known as as-live) are available to fans within the UK, usually from midnight on the day of the game.

On occasions Rangers will have UK rights as well as overseas rights. Sometimes rights agreements will mean we will have UK rights but not overseas rights.

These variances will only apply to certain games and will be publicised in advance of the fixture on http://www.rangers.co.uk.

http://www.rangerstv.tv/faq.php

I don't know mate!, that is why I am asking, I don't know the legal ins and outs of it, I just think asking would be a great idea, as Rangers TV is only available on line it would not interfere with the CL yet would allow thousands of Rangers fans to watch it and also allow Rangers FC to make some extra cash!

I'm not 100% sure myself, but I think only BT Sport & Sky have the rights to show games live in the UK.

I also think UEFA would ask for a change in kick off time.

I'm not 100% sure myself, but I think only BT Sport & Sky have the rights to show games live in the UK.

I also think UEFA would ask for a change in kick off time.

I have to go out now,however I may email Rangers TV later and ask them!,or someone else could?

Rangers TV would only be able to be watched by overseas bears, wouldn't it? It doesn't have an agreement to show live games in the UK does it?

Would that make the cost of the request and the inconvenience to the tens of thousands attending the game worth it?

What inconvenience would those attending the game have? They show every other game on Rangers TV and only to those outside Britain so what would the difference be? They will be recording it anyway to show it later so I don't see what you mean really.

What inconvenience would those attending the game have? They show every other game on Rangers TV and only to those outside Britain so what would the difference be? They will be recording it anyway to show it later so I don't see what you mean really.

In the OP it refers to the Hull Arsenal game, which UEFA allowed but only if the kick-off was moved to 7pm. Bringing the kick-off time forward could make it harder for many to get there in time.

In the OP it refers to the Hull Arsenal game, which UEFA allowed but only if the kick-off was moved to 7pm. Bringing the kick-off time forward could make it harder for many to get there in time.

Aha! I get it now.

I doubt that they could change the time at such a late date. Although policing will be minimal it will still need to be arranged apart from a lot of other things that have been arranged.

If I was not going to the game and unable to see it live I certainly would not be watching CL games as I have not watched any this year although having the means to do so.

Hopefully for those not able to go something gets sorted for RTV.

If I was not going to the game and unable to see it live I certainly would not be watching CL games as I have not watched any this year although having the means to do so.

Hopefully for those not able to go something gets sorted for RTV.

I have just dropped Rangers TV an email,will update as soon as I get a reply!