Both Celtic and Rangers Amongst Top 25 Attended Clubs in Europe This Season

They seem to have a habit of cancelling games when one of their "extended family" passes on.Maybe the empty seats are full of ghosts from the past.:laugh2:

I suspect in excess of 30,000 Yahoos headed off to Japan on ra Sellik's post season tour in 20008. They'll be awaiting their appeals on applications for single payment crisis loans to get the fare back.

Sports Hotline: Celtic fans unhappy as club jumps into bed with hotel partner ahead of Scottish Cup clash against Rangers

GARY RALSTON manned the phones as Hoops supporters voiced their displeasure over tickets ahead of the derby clash next month at Hampden.

THE Scottish Cup semi-final is almost upon us and Celtic fans are unhappy as their club tries to pour a quart into a pint pot.

Everyone wants tickets for the Old Firm clash at Hampden on April 17, the High Noon showdown that has captured the imagination since the draw earlier this month.

Celtic season ticket holders are unhappy at the availability of a £99 bed and breakfast package, which guarantees a match ticket so long as it is booked with an overnight stay in a partner hotel.

Others are unhappy their long term support of the club is not being rewarded with a gold dust brief.

Dominic Pritchard, Manchester : “My son and I are season ticket holders who attended the Morton match in the last round and yet we can’t get tickets for the game against Rangers.

“The hospitality package on offer is an attempt to profiteer, a niche market to make more money off ticket sales.”

Dan Ayre, Ayr : “I have a season ticket and so does my oldest son, who’s 18. My 11-year-old would love to come to the game with me, but all three of us can’t get tickets.

“I have gone without holidays for 10 years to pay for season tickets for me and my family and we can’t get tickets when we need them most.

“The situation is likely to be repeated if we defeat Rangers and Hibs see off Dundee United because they are likely to demand half the stadium capacity for their fans.

“The emails will be out shortly asking us to renew our season tickets for the new season. I won’t be buying again if we’re not at the semi-final.”

Celtic have explained fans in the Home Cup Ticket scheme have priority for Rangers, followed by those who have attended the previous cup games against Morton, Stranraer and East Kilbride.

They have also kept a small number aside for supporters who don’t live in and around the central belt of Scotland.

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/sports-hotline-celtic-fans-unhappy-7649361#uPgmLjpFyhysHSgB.99

The biggest lie i saw from a Tim, was when one of them said, he had been a season ticket holder for over fifty years, but had since died of cancer. But for the semi-final game against us, he's returning from the grave for this game. The club in the meantime could contact him through Derek Acorah or send a ticket to his son at his old address.

I'm calling bogus on that and think the son needs a talking too.