Old Firm missers

Honestly, I see it quite differently. First, van Vossen does the clever stuff in playing Albertz through. Then he does the wrong thing as he tries to play the ball from the right with his right foot, instead of his left, which might have presented him with as easy an option as the Yahoo. Roberts took the ball from the right with his left foot and essentially only got the angle a touch wrong.

Generally though, I rather dislike this best ever / worst ever stuff. Van Vossen was brilliant in the mauling of Vladikavkas and methinks that we did not drew or even lost THAT Old Firm game either.

Honestly, I see it quite differently. First, van Vossen does the clever stuff in playing Albertz through. Then he does the wrong thing as he tries to play the ball from the right with his right foot, instead of his left, which might have presented him with as easy an option as the Yahoo. Roberts took the ball from the right with his left foot and essentially only got the angle a touch wrong.

Generally though, I rather dislike this best ever / worst ever stuff. Van Vossen was brilliant in the mauling of Vladikavkas and methinks that we did not drew or even lost THAT Old Firm game either.

IIRC we won 1-0 with both sides missing a penalty? The Goalies save coming from a hugedonkey penalty.