Ashley and SFA in court

For information only

Scheduled for Thursday 28'th.

Ashley has requested a review of the SFA's decision that Dave King is a fit and proper person to have major shareholdings in Rangers.

Doleman it seems will be delighted to keep us informed of the proceedings.

Doleman will be sitting at the back of the court with his fly unzipped and a hanky ready. The guy really should get a life. If he was stalking a person the way he stalks our club he'd be inside right now.

Doleman will be sitting at the back of the court with his fly unzipped and a hanky ready. The guy really should get a life. If he was stalking a person the way he stalks our club he'd be inside right now.

To be fair he is only doing what the BHEASTS are paying for him to do!

To be fair he is only doing what the BHEASTS are paying for him to do!

There will be umpteen thousands of them, certainly far more than attend at the paedodome for home games, glued to their browsers awaiting his every tweet. They are absolutely the saddest bunch of losers on the face of this planet.

I actually find it even sadder that Ashley is taking the SFA to court claiming King isn't fit and proper. Whilst Ashley and his stooges were running the Club we lurched from crisis to crisis....

Since King & T3B forced regime change we have gone from strength to strength. Yet Ashley would have you believe he and his cronies would be a better fit and proper bunch to run our club....

Mike... accept that Dave King one-upped you in forcing regime change, accept that since he has come in our Club's fortunes have literally been turned on their heads (in a positive sense) and accept that you lost this one. You bitter wee arsehole.

And, yes, for those such as BH who consider King a tax cheat and therefore not fit and proper, I get the legal context of what fit and proper means. However, I think that, thus far, King has proven that he is the right person to lead our Club back to where we belong, and that, for me, is enough to consider him fit and proper for our great Club - moreso than any SFA defined terminology or criteria.

Edited by craig