RST Renewal Time Approaching

Although proper renewal letters are currently being prepared for issue with this month's edition of The Blue Spirit (posted this week), members are welcome to renew online now, and thereby give Trust funds an early boost in advance of some fairly heavy expenditure for our forthcoming initiatives.

We shall also be inviting nominations from Trust members for Board positions. Full details of this will also be contained in the The Blue Spirit, but if you would like to renew online (same price as last year) then please visit the JOIN NOW page.

The Trust is THE engine that is driving change amongst the support and fighting the good fight on behalf of all Rangers fans throughout different areas in society.

But the Trust depends for it's credibility upon the active support of it's members - both old and new.

Join or Renew Now!

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/rstsite/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=88&Itemid=1

Also, while I'm on why not a wee plug for our dinner later this month:

The line up is quite astonishing.

5-course meal, top class speakers, Saturday 24th March in the Holiday Inn, Bothwell Street, Glasgow, fantastic raffle / auction prizes and a group of ex-Rangers players that will chat to you all night and will not leave as soon as the speeches are finished.

In attendance will be (in no order)

Gordon Smith

Marvin Andrews

Billy Davies

Ralph Brand

Jimmy Millar

Johnny Hubbard

Billy Simpson

Artur Numan

Alex Rae

Ally Dawson

John MacDonald

Kevin Drinkell

Colin Stein

Tam Forsyth

Graham Roberts

Would you believe we also have some Glasgow councillors and MPs?

With 500 tickets sold it is going to be a great night out and it would be a shame for anyone to miss it.

Tickets priced at £50 are available online via the RST website or you can PM me for more details.

That is quite the line-up Frankie.

I only wish I was home in the next couple of weeks for that. I should maybe cancel the wife's ticket back home and swap places with her !

:D Go for it mate...

ANyone else wanting to go give me a shout and I'll organise a seat beside myself, my mate Hastie, maybe ian1964 and at least one Rangers legend! :cool:

Guest brother426

With all the great work the RST have done this year...I'm only too glad to renew...we're lucky to have such talented people working for us

and as David Edgar said....

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

That is quite the line-up Frankie.

I only wish I was home in the next couple of weeks for that. I should maybe cancel the wife's ticket back home and swap places with her !

Im tempted to do the same (not swap places with your wife ;) )

Sounds a great line up! I missed out last year by a few weeks.