Scottish Cup Final: Bans for Hibs fans after pitch invasion

I disagree Rangers should be demanding this but the SFA and Police should be and numbers and names should be transparent to all clubs so as they cannot attend any away games.

I disagree,on the fact that I think this will be swept under the carpet,then if this proves to be the case then I do expect Rangers FC to get clarification.You really do wonder how Petrie is still in his position in Scottish football?,regarless of any plod investigation!,what is an independant investigation going to reveal about his involvement in this embarrassment for Hibs?,the SFA have failed,again,to deal with him and his rancid wee diddy club!.

Edited by ian1964

The Ibrox club said a number of their players were assaulted by Hibs supporters during the pitch invasion.

Eh!,they were assaulted!,what a horrid/bitter wee club this is!,I hope they langish in the lower leagues before going bust,Scottish football doesn't need the likes of these clubs

The Ibrox club said a number of their players were assaulted by Hibs supporters during the pitch invasion.

Eh!,they were assaulted!,what a horrid/bitter wee club this is!,I hope they langish in the lower leagues before going bust,Scottish football doesn't need the likes of these clubs

Unfortunately you are wrong there Ian. Scottish football struggles enough without losing a Hibs that has the infrastructure and fanbase to be a top tier team. From a business perspective and probably also from a footballing one (seeing as Hibs have produced plenty of talent over the years) Scottish football still needs them.

Whether we WANT them or not is a different question.

That's how it was reported immediately after the match...the players will have plenty to say after a well deserved holiday with their mates and family (which they are all having as we speak). This won't be swept under the carpet, wait until the players come back for the new season, this won't be forgotten.