is it just me? am i paranoid?

Guest brother426

Guest brother426

Has anyone read the report that cardinal o'brien and the moderator of the CoS are going to attend the of game on sunday in an effort to end sectarianism/ learn each others perspective...or whatever? The same 2 people that couldnt attend the of game at ibrox for fear of crowd unrest. No such fears at cp it seems and this is yet another example of the great strides ra shellik are taking in this area....

so what we have is....

Ibrox.....full of sectarian savages who'd attack men of the cloth even in their buffeted cosy directors area.

cp....welcoming of all regardless of faith...come and see how fair and unbiased the wonderful fans are...shame about the blue corner.

So, is it just me seeing conspiracies or is this all part of the drip drip effect that seeks to put all the blame of sectarianism at our door?

Guest brother426

i just wish the moderator of the CoS would have the balls to ask why there are seperate schools on the basis of religion...or stand up for the rights of protestants to be proud of their roots ....FFS its no about an OF game..what do they hope to achieve? totally futile exercise if ever i saw one

i just wish the moderator of the CoS would have the balls to ask why there are seperate schools on the basis of religion...or stand up for the rights of protestants to be proud of their roots ....FFS its no about an OF game..what do they hope to achieve? totally futile exercise if ever i saw one

Agreed ....... it's no good the catholic church trying to make these kind of gestures when it is THEM who rip kids apart at a young age by forcing the parents to bring them up with a 'catholic' education!

.... and shouldn't we be looking to REMOVE religion from football? How does this help? :confused: