Predictions for EURO 2016 Round Of 16

Just had a butchers and it seems set up nicely for those in between you and me !

Very early goals have a habit of being the only goal but it's a longtime to have the French battering on the door.

Yes, I find it inconceivable that Ireland can hold out for 90 minutes -- then again, the counter-attack could be fruitful...

Yes, I find it inconceivable that Ireland can hold out for 90 minutes -- then again, the counter-attack could be fruitful...

Not watching the game but a glance at the teams and I see that Coman is on the bench.

He might be the player that gets in behind a tired Irish defence in the second half.

Well, we all get a point for predicting the France win, but only dB and whosthedado get full points for correctly predicting the 2-1 scoreline!

Whosthedado take the lead! And dB extends the gap between 3rd and 4th (me...).

Latest Standings:

Germany 2-0 up at HT and cruising -- and had a penalty saved -- so it looks like there'll be a few more goals in this one.

There are a few predictions of 3-0 which look good at this point.

Edited by Rousseau