Funny how you think people are having a laugh just because they disagree with you.

I just find it amusing that you would say no to a world cup winner in the team when we have players in the side who arent good enough.

Im not the only one to have a laugh coz I dont agree, didnt you say my Larsson comment was a bit silly the other day?? Funny how if you dont agree with someone you think its silly!!

I just find it amusing that you would say no to a world cup winner in the team when we have players in the side who arent good enough.

Im not the only one to have a laugh coz I dont agree, didnt you say my Larsson comment was a bit silly the other day?? Funny how if you dont agree with someone you think its silly!!

Doesn't matter if we have players in the team that aren't good enough though Gribz - Carlos won't be playing up front or LM will he - he would come in, hypothetically, to replace Stevie Smith - and, in my opinion, Smith is good enough.

As for your Larsson comment I didn't say it was silly, only that it was a poor example to make. But if you can show me where I said it was silly then apologies.