PATG tomorow in Broamloan Rear

I know this was mentioned in another post, i was just wondering if anyone knew what the procedure was for PATG at Ibrox now? As my ST is for BR what happens when you pay in? Do they allocate you a seat at the turnstile or do other bears just pay in and when we go up to our seats we have to ask someone to move as they may be sitting in our seat?

Does anyone know? I really couldn't care just getting my excuses in as to what to say to an 8 year old as to why someone might be sitting in her seat:ohoh::laugh2:

I know this was mentioned in another post, i was just wondering if anyone knew what the procedure was for PATG at Ibrox now? As my ST is for BR what happens when you pay in? Do they allocate you a seat at the turnstile or do other bears just pay in and when we go up to our seats we have to ask someone to move as they may be sitting in our seat?

Does anyone know? I really couldn't care just getting my excuses in as to what to say to an 8 year old as to why someone might be sitting in her seat:ohoh::laugh2:

Is the game on your season ticket? If so then there cannot be another ticket with your seat No. on it. If it is not on the season ticket then there must be a number on your ticket but you will have no right to your season ticket seat I would think. With only about 28.000(estimated) going there will be plenty of seats to chose from.

There might be a higher attendance than the estimates if there is good weather given that Barton and other new signings are scheduled to appear. I know it would encourage me to go off the cuff if I weren't 5,000 miles away.

And saying that just made the damn proclaimers pop into my head but I can't walk across the Atlantic.

Had my smart card activated for it along with my niece, but with others being able to pay at the gate, just wondered what happened when they paid in? would they be issued a seat for example? otherwise i could walk up at 19.40 and someone is in my seat. Its no big deal, yes there will be plenty other seats, just curious what the procedure would be. Can't recall the last time i was at a game when i was in a stand where folk paid at the gate?

I have no idea how i managed to get that emoji on the header to the post? must have clicked something? Don't know how to get rid of it lol:wtf:

It comes automatic when you start a thread mate.

Just kidding!:D

If your ticket is activated via CCC mandate you will have your own seat or if you have acted on an e-mail again you will have your own seat,but either way you will have to chosen to go to the game.If you have not acted to either you will be on pay at the gate and have to accept what you are given.

They're estimating a "relatively poor" attendance of 28,000 for a midweek game against less than stellar opposition. How many other clubs in Scotland or Britain for that matter wouldn't be over the moon at such a crowd in similar circumstances or even ANY circumstances?

You would think Motherwell for one. How in the world do they expect to get by if a measly 2,000 of their own fans turn up on a sunny Saturday afternoon in July to see what is arguably the biggest draw in Scottish football. A team noted for playing attractive exciting football and expected to be title challengers.

Truly as pathetic as the arse who threw the ball away.

Edited by JFK-1

I was listening to Radio Scotland and Tam Cowan on the train on way back from game on sat when his excuse was that the Motherwell fans had decided not to bother as the game was on TVs? Aye? Baws, where are they every other week??

I also heard on Radio Clyde tonight that Motherwell refused to sell tickets to any fans of Motherwell who did not have a history is following the team home and away, this, allegedly was on the advice for this fixture only and came from the SPL and Plod Scotland. A guy was on saying he couldn't take his kids etc.