The Obsessed Bigot's New Angle!

Delivered 11 July 2016

Dear Glasgow City Council,

I am enquiring into the status of the health & safety certificate of Ibrox Stadium for the coming season?

In an interview on the official Rangers website, Rangers chairman Dave King stated that: "The stadium itself requires significant maintenance work, much of which will go unseen, but will include a major overhaul of the roofs of the Broomloan, Copland and Sandy Jardine stands.

"The disabled facilities need to be brought into the 21st century, the concourse facilities require upgrading....This is in addition to a multitude of smaller repair jobs that will be dealt with over a period of time."

If it is true that significant maintenance work needs to be undertaken to three of the four roofs at Ibrox - does this not place fans in the seating below in a dangerous predicament. King's use of the phrase 'significant maintenance work' speaks volumes.

Can the GCC confirm if they have issued Ibrox stadium a safety certificate?

If so when was it issued and for how long?

What issues [if any] did it raise for the club to fix?

Can I obtain a copy of the current safety certificate for Ibrox - and in full?

Regards

Andy Muirhead

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/health_safety_certificate_ibrox#banner

Who is this moron, and why is he wasting Building Control time?

Is he merely another one of these Rangers' hating multi taskers who can masturbate and tap out tripe on the keyboard simultaneously?

(That does take talent, granted.)

I would be worried if King was not proposing to undertake repairs, maintenance, and cosmetic improvements.

Is he merely another one of these Rangers' hating multi taskers who can masturbate and tap out tripe on the keyboard simultaneously?

I would be worried if King was not proposing to undertake repairs, maintenance, and cosmetic improvements.

He is the owner of the highly neutral Scotzone website who asked us all on here to join his highly neutral for all Scottish supporters website. Take the highly neutral with a pinch of salt it is a rat pack site of Rangers haters.

Edited by pete

Andy, and his Scotzine vehicle have plenty of previous in Rangers obsession, a decade at least.

Now that the UEFA Resolution is deader than the deadest dead thing, the next money raiser on the list is asbestos.

Admin 2!, resolution 12!,no new signings!,MW leaving!...........................................................................................................................................................

Edited by ian1964

Thank you all for the clarification.

I have never seen his organ: an magazine which, like himself, clearly suffers from lack of penetration.

Andy himself, is a dismembered organ; permanently in a state of tumescence whilst obsessing about Rangers. He can achieve no relief, has no satisfaction, and regularly meets ill Phil for self help sessions. A coming together.

Andy himself, is a dismembered organ; permanently in a state of tumescence whilst obsessing about Rangers. He can achieve no relief, has no satisfaction, and regularly meets ill Phil for self help sessions. A coming together.

Hold the front page - we have a bigger splash.