Match preview writers wanted

Wed 30 Nov 19:45 Scottish Premiership Hearts v Rangers (Pete)

December 2016

Sat 3 Dec 15:00 Scottish Premiership Rangers V Aberdeen (JohnMc)

Sat 10 Dec 15:00 Scottish Premiership Rangers V Hearts (????)

Fri 16 Dec 19:45 Scottish Premiership Hamilton V Rangers (Norris Cole)

Sat 24 Dec 12:30 Scottish Premiership Rangers V Inverness CT (Cooponthewing)

Wed 28 Dec 19:45 Scottish Premiership St. Johnstone V Rangers (????)

Sat 31 Dec 12:15 Scottish Premiership Rangers V Celtic (Frankie)

This is the latest list. Hearts at home and St Johnstone away are still available.

Although it seems a bit early with us only having played last night the Aberdeen match is on Saturday so I've stuck the preview on the site. I've not done one for a while so apologies in advance if my 'style' isn't to everyone's taste. I never feel there's much point in me talking about tactics and so on. So, yeah, boxing and communism instead.

Any problems with it let me know.

Although it seems a bit early with us only having played last night the Aberdeen match is on Saturday so I've stuck the preview on the site. I've not done one for a while so apologies in advance if my 'style' isn't to everyone's taste. I never feel there's much point in me talking about tactics and so on. So, yeah, boxing and communism instead.

I enjoyed it. Talking about tactics is overrated IMO.

I like your writing John I was disappointed you had departed from the preview group. For me you belong to the group of better writers so please when you can give us more. Your main site articles are also excellent to read as well.

hint hint nudge nudge.:D

I like your writing John I was disappointed you had departed from the preview group. For me you belong to the group of better writers so please when you can give us more. Your main site articles are also excellent to read as well.

hint hint nudge nudge.:D

It's been a problem with time Pete, or lack of it. Needed to focus on other things. Thanks though and I'm happy to contribute when I can.

• 2 weeks later...