[FT] Rangers 1 (Mee og 75) - 3 Burnley (Gray 5 pen, 17, 53)

Agreed Ian - think we are in decent shape and know we can't afford a Gray but maybe we can unearth the next Andre Gray

We have made some very decent signings already and MOH with a full pre-season is like another new player.

Quite excited about the season and as said we'll not play a better team than Burnley this season.

Warburton signed Gray, 25, for Brentford from Luton for £600,000 in 2014 and sold him to the newly-promoted Premier League club for £6 million just 12 months later.

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-match-reports/rangers-1-burnley-3-andre-8528238#KFYRfuIcOlddEPGv.99

Thing is though, while we were up against a quality side and they deserved their win, I honestly can't help thinking we were way below par today,simple passes going astray!,first touch was non exsistent at times!,our normal movement wasn't there! and our general body language was evidently sluggish!

I agree we were below par today, Burnley were always able to snuff us out due to their excellent teamwork who wouldn't let us spray passes about like we are used to doing. Is it acceptable that a team can reduce our players to play below par because they forced us to?

I accept it's only a friendly, deep down I'm a little disappointed though that our organisation and attitude didn't match theirs and how our system was wiped out easily.

Hamilton next week won't present the same problems of which we can be sure.