Penetrating parked buses - Substitution impact v Motherwell

A comment by a guy who writes for a Preston blog regarding Garner.

that winding-up ability I mentioned earlier can become irritating at times, with many fans - even our own - left frustrated by his diving and play-acting on occasion.

'Diving and play acting' read 'trying to gain an advantage' certainly not cheating. Or is it cheating when anyone else does it aside from a certain few?

I would say a top fit player will not need long to recover from a 2 or 3 week lay-off but if fit I would expect Waghorn to start from the bench unless there is a necessity to play him.

If Waghorn has no match time between his last game and the Parkhead game that will be 5 weeks since he last played. Maybe there are under 20's games between now and then he could get some pitch time in?

There is an under 20's game tomorrow night and another a week later before September 10th and judging from a recent comment by the manager we may see Crooks in those matches..

The subs certainly made a difference. Kranjcar was willing -- and able -- to pass forward, which the others failed to do. Dodoo and MOH's movement and energy was vital towards the end.

(I'm still annoyed at MOH shooting when a simple squared ball finishes the game...)

For those of us with a perfect view of it in the Copland Rousseau - Id suggest "annoyed" is putting it lightly !!!