Is Larry's job on the line after the latest horrific stories coming from Bears who were in Spain last night? Isn't it Larrys job to ensure the safety of Rangers fans on their travels?

Last night, Rangers had 2 official sections of the ground that were well apart from each other and one had NO segregation from the home fans. This would have been apparent to larry when he visited the stadium prior to the game.

This is the latest in a long line of tales of woe coming from Rangers fans who are treated like shit whilst following their team not just in Europe, but domestically as well.

Saturday will see the Red Scum get carte-blance (sp) to stand at Ibrox for 90 mins and sing their vile songs whilst Bears will be thrown out for unwrapping sweety papers.

Larry, your time us up

Cammy F

If it is anything like the last game, there will be nothing done. I reported their songs to the Police at half-time and was met with a shoulder shrug and told to sit down and shut up. Shortly after half-time, I went back to the Police and asked what was going to be done - again I was advised to sit down or face being ejected from the stadium.

One WPC did say she understood where I was coming from and radioed to the control room that a growing number of Rangers fans were complaining and rightly so. The control room said 'nothing we can do - tell them its been reported'.

After the game, I decided to call the 'grassing hotline' at Ibrox and complain. The person that took my call was 'excited' and praised me for picking up the phone and complaining. I was asked what my complaint was. I replied 'Inappropriate singing'. 'Good' said the person on the line - 'What songs are you complainging about and have you a seast number etc'.

'Yip, I'm complaing about the vile songs sung by the visiting fans and they were eminating from the entire away section'. I was then told that the grassing hotline is for complaining about Rangers fans only.....

So I wouldn't expect Larry, Bain, The Stewards nor the Police to have their eyes trained on anyone who isn't a Bear on Saturday.

Cammy F

If it is anything like the last game, there will be nothing done. I reported their songs to the Police at half-time and was met with a shoulder shrug and told to sit down and shut up. Shortly after half-time, I went back to the Police and asked what was going to be done - again I was advised to sit down or face being ejected from the stadium.

One WPC did say she understood where I was coming from and radioed to the control room that a growing number of Rangers fans were complaining and rightly so. The control room said 'nothing we can do - tell them its been reported'.

After the game, I decided to call the 'grassing hotline' at Ibrox and complain. The person that took my call was 'excited' and praised me for picking up the phone and complaining. I was asked what my complaint was. I replied 'Inappropriate singing'. 'Good' said the person on the line - 'What songs are you complainging about and have you a seast number etc'.

'Yip, I'm complaing about the vile songs sung by the visiting fans and they were eminating from the entire away section'. I was then told that the grassing hotline is for complaining about Rangers fans only.....

So I wouldn't expect Larry, Bain, The Stewards nor the Police to have their eyes trained on anyone who isn't a Bear on Saturday.

Cammy F

That fucking unbelievable. What a pile of shite. Now i'm fucking raging. I've just told this story to a celtic fan and even he could't believe it.

What's this country coming to.