It is now 2:00PM on Friday, a full 36 hours after our fans were brutally attacked by riot Police in Spain, and we still haven't heard a peep from our custodian regarding this, or the vicious articles penned since by reptiles like Traynor.

Now, I understand that before giving a 'detailed statement' regarding this, SDM will be wanting to get all the evidence in black and white, but as Nacho Novo and BF have shown, you can still come out and show your anger, concern and disbelief of these unprovoked attacks.

SDM must come out in support of our fans and must push UEFA all the way on this and codemn the actions of the Police and show some concern on the well-being of our fans. After all, the UEFA representative in Spain is quoted today hailing the Rangers support as 'magnificant'.

As any club led investigation progresses, SDM must also take action against Jim Traynor and his employers including closing all ties, sponsership deals etc with them. He must also take action against L McIntyre as the list of dangerious situations in Europe grows season after season. LM's duties include the safety of travelling Rangers fans and he has failed in this regard.

SDM must also get his PR Department to work and show that our travelling fans are not troublemakers. They have plenty of ammunition - the local Spanish newspapers all complimented the travelling support, as above the UEFA rep has stated that we are 'magnificant', other police forces in Porto etc had nothing but praise for us.

Get your finger out your arse SDM - defend us or GTF.

Cammy F

cammy this is not the clubs fault. Its all down to the spanish police. Listening to the horrendous stories on real radio last night made me realise the magnitude of what can only be called an atrocity. This needs to be done correctly and the culprits must be brought to task.

This isnt a football issue, its a human rights issue and our politicians are sitting on their arses doing fuck all. They are quick to condemn fans for singing songs of the wrong nature and fall over themselves to jump on that bandwagon but the chips are well and truly down now and the silence comming from our parliament building is deafening.

Jim Templeton was on last night and he told a very harrowing tale indded. seems he wrote to Uefa after last years game with villareal complaining about the treatment our fans recieved but recieved no reply. So he complained to the SFA and a meeting was arranged at the beginning of this year. On the 21st of december Taylor was sent details of the complaints and testamonies of eyewitnesses and asked to look over them for the forthcomming meeting. Needless to say the meeting never took place.

What concerns me here is that Uefa and SFA turned a blind eye to the villareal situation with remarkable ease. had they acted at the time the osasuna situation may have been averted. They had been warned and chose to ignore. In fact the only thing that did happen was that Taylor landed a cushy job with Uefa. That is something that really needs looking into and i hope isnt overlooked in the investigation.

I would just like to add that that having listened to real radio last night i really have to commend them for their coverage of events. They took on board everyones accounts and really got behind us unlike the rest of the media. Never thought id here myself say it but well done Ewan Cameron.

Guest loyal and blue

Yes but you have to remember the only statement up to now is M Bain saying that he new that we took a very hard core element with us to spain if this is the best that they can come up with then he shouldnt bother once again we are beat before they start.