An update on the original story, the lads father who was interviewed on radio 5 live last night said it wasn't a rangers top the attacker was wearing, but a scotland top... not that make any bit of difference, just thought I'd inform you all what was said by the lads father on radio last night.

Take your points (Gazza and Craig) about the England top, it was just a suggestion and something I would have liked to seen happening thats all.

Cammy F

Anti-Rangers reporting again ?? I am sure the lad's father would know if it was a Rangers or Scotland top at the time (at least I would like to think so)..... wonder how it got into print it was a Rangers top ??? :rolleyes:

Yes, makes no difference.... wonder if Rangers will renege their offer of the day out now ? (just kidding !!!)

No suprise that the press report it as a Rangers top...

The father has said on the Radio that it was a Scotland top,will the press have a retraction tomorrow!!??

Doubt it..the damage is already done!!

No suprise that the press report it as a Rangers top...

The father has said on the Radio that it was a Scotland top,will the press have a retraction tomorrow!!??

Doubt it..the damage is already done!!

More importantly Steve, will our Custodian demand a retraction from the press? Oh wait, it wasn't his nor Bains reputation that is at risk here, just us the fans'

Cammy F