Barton - Contract Terminated

Nothing to do with football I know

I am not sure if this is out in English yet Craig but a book called "Judas" has just been released in Holland and it is about how Willem Holleeder, the Heinekin kidnapper and well known top criminal, terrorised his familly for 30 years. In 2012 his sisters gained evidence by taping him admitting liquidations and extortion and probably got him locked up for life. That is basically what the book is about.

It Sounds a good read to me but as it was sold out within hours of being released I have not read it yet.

The Police could never get evidence on Holleeder as he had everyone liquidated that could hurt him, including his best friend\brother-in-law and side-kick in the Heinekin kidnap Cor van Houten. His sisters have had to go underground with police protection and only ever go out with bullet-proof vests and hats on He has sworn to have them Liquidated, and he normally keeps his promises.

Just a tip if it comes out in English which I am sure it will.

Sorry back to Barton.:)

Think I would decide to simply pre-empt this waste of air by 'liquidating' him then just hand myself in and throw myself on the mercy of the courts. Chances are any judge and jury would be willing to bend the rules in any way they could to show mercy to the person who took such a worthless piece of human offal out of circulation.

Frank Lampard: Five options for the former Chelsea and Man City star after leaving NYCFC

FRANK LAMPARD is to leave New York City FC - but where will he go next?

By Bruce Archer

PUBLISHED: 15:13, Mon, Nov 14, 2016 | UPDATED: 15:41, Mon, Nov 14, 2016

Frank Lampard leaves New York City FCZuma Press/PA Images

Frank Lampard has confirmed he will leave MLS side New York City FC

The former Chelsea and Manchester City midfielder has not - yet - retired from the game but has confirmed he will leave the MLS side.

NYCFC finished second behind New York Red Bulls in the Eastern Conference but were thrashed by Toronto FC in the play-offs last week.

Lampard scored 15 goals in 31 appearances after a slow start in America, which was troubled by injury and the controversial loan to Manchester City.

The 38-year-old was branded the worst singing in MLS history before managing to convince the fans of his commitment.

But Lampard is leaving Patrick Vieira's side, so where could he go next?

Chelsea

Lampard is Chelsea's greatest ever goalscorer and remains a legend of the club.

He left in acrimonious fashion - due mainly to the loan move to City - but the fans still love him.

Didier Drogba went back and impressed as a bit-part player and Lampard could play a similar role.

Antonio Conte is looking to add to his midfield with Cesc Fabregas and Mikel John Obi likely to leave.

Lampard could even join the old boys club on the coaching staff at Cobham and help some of the youngsters coming through.

West Ham

Lampard left West Ham for Chelsea in 2001 and the fans often booed him when he returned to Upton Park.

But Slaven Bilic needs all the help he can get at the moment and Lampard could be an asset for struggling West Ham.

He still has an eye for goal and could help the players who appear daunted by the Olympic Stadium.

Rangers

Joey Barton's gone and Niko Kranjcar's out for the season. Mark Warburton wants another midfielder and Lampard could fill the hole.

Whether there's any money in the pot to pay Lampard anything near what he'd want is the big question.

And the answer is probably no, but Warburton seems to go for ageing English men these days so who knows.

Awe Nawwwwww.:facepalm:

Edited by pete