A Little Hero in Blue

Sadly I fall into the category of losing a child who was still born, and would have been 40 this year, and the pain still hurts as I was at the birth and seen a perfectly formed little girl being born.

Neither my wife nor I got the chance to hold her and although the medical profession at the time tried to find an answer they could not come up with one.

I am lucky to have two fine sons who both at birth had minor complications,not medical,after which I had the dreaded snip so that nothing serious could happen if my wife became pregnant again.

I have two lovely grandchildren girl and boy and a new lease on life at 66.:):)

That is exactly what I meant when I said I was given the chance to see my kid grow. I can understand you have often wondered how your child would have turned out. Time does heal on the surface but does not get right down to the heart.

That is also why I hope the parents of Josh at least get the chance to save their son. This is just not a Rangers thing by the way I wish this on no kid or family.