Is that the first time a non-league team has reached the last eight? Some achievement. Their manager has no doubt put himself in the shop window now, can see him jumping a division or two now.

Somebody on radio was mentioning QPR when they were non-league but I suspect YB is right.

In the Scottish Cup the only non-league side to get to the quarters was Elgin City 1968 lost 2 - 1 at Morton. Morton's first was offside and the second was a blatant push on the 'keeper while City were denied four clear penalties. At least that's the way I saw it.

• 2 weeks later...

0 - 1 Town after seven minutes.

I thought Pep was some big hotshot. Does he not know to pick defenders?

Doesn't need them. 3 - 1 HT.

5 - 1 FT.

Edited by Scott7

• 2 weeks later...

So far teams on paper who should win are through. Man City, Arsenal and Tottenham. Now one from Chelsea and Man Utd will join them in a bumper semi final line up.

Im going to stick my neck out and back Man Utd to get a draw tonight and win a replay. Will be tricky without Zlatan but Rashford should come in.

EDIT - Utd without Rooney, Martial and Rashford plus Zlatan suspended. Not sure how they can score without a striker.

Edited by Gribz

United are not the second best team in the league but strangely, I think they're more likely than any other side to draw with or even beat Chelsea at the Bridge.

Having said that, the semis will be London v City.

Both at Wembley, presumably.

I liked the old days when the semis were at neutral league grounds, Villa Park, St James, Old Trafford or, dare I say it, Hillsbrough.

Couldnt agree more. Villa Park for semi finals all day long. The new wembley just doesnt cut it.