I bet they wish now that they had offered more than £20M ...

Celtic tell West Ham to forget about signing Moussa Dembele for £20million

The Hammers sounded out Scotland’s champions about strike sensation but were told offer will be rejected.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/celtic-tell-west-ham-forget-9570113

Never mind that nonsense, England's finest are away to Rotherham tomorrow, duly decimated by a half-season of Alan Stubbs. Up the U's!

Been to a couple Rotherham Matches since Stubbs left. Probably would have we tomorrow if I didn't have a bad boy speeding course to goto ?

Oxford they play is it?

P.s nice wee stadium but there rank rotten lol. Only go down since its a decent league and I can walk to stadium

Edited by blueflag

What a turnaround West Ham are by moving to a bigger stadium with a bigger pitch. Teams like Arsenal and City will rip them apart every time they go there with that type of open pitch.

West Ham were 3 bad decisions away from the Champions League last season. Leicester away last minute penalty that never should have been, Chelsea away penalty that was outside the box. I cant remember one more game but then there was Arsenal at home with a perfectly good goal chopped off.

How they can then drop so poorly is beyond me. But the signings have been terrible and selling Tomkins was an error, they haven't fitted into the new ground for all sorts of reasons. The manager has went from 4 at the back to 3 at the back - why fix what isn't broken!! And moving Kouyate who is IMO the best midfielder at the club to defence is shocking. This has obviously had an effect on Adrian in goal who was outstanding last season to looking like he has never been in goal before. Every team has injuries but they haven't had a striker who has played more than 2 games on the bounce - Carroll, Sakho, Ayew have all been injured, Zaza was a shocking addition. Young Fletcher from Man Utd is a good player but not ready to lead the line. Then of course Payet isn't showing up like he did, a club that got him back on track and gave him a bumper deal then he wants to be at a CL club all of a sudden.

Bilic has to be careful at the moment. I like him and he deserves to continue but something is very wrong.

Edited by Gribz

Spoke to a friend last week who lives in London. He went to the 'London Stadium' for a game recently, he said "It's just not sustainable as a football stadium. You can hardly see a thing." I get what West Ham are trying to do, i.e. move up a level and become one of London's 'big teams', but I'm not sure this new stadium is the answer.

Spoke to a friend last week who lives in London. He went to the 'London Stadium' for a game recently, he said "It's just not sustainable as a football stadium. You can hardly see a thing." I get what West Ham are trying to do, i.e. move up a level and become one of London's 'big teams', but I'm not sure this new stadium is the answer.

It actually looked good at the Rugby World cup and therefore I was all for the move. But after seeing it on TV for football it just doesn't look right. A football stadium expert said they should knock it down and start again. That's a bit much but they should do some revamping behind the goals and get a more rectangular shape and bring it closer to the pitch.

Edited by Gribz