great win for Hibs tonight

I didn't see any of it but judging from the stats it's difficult to say how good or otherwise they were . Shots on target 3 and got 3 goals? I still foresee them stumbling and possibly allowing Utd back into it. After a poor start Utd then became the form team only slipping up in their last two against third from bottom Dumbarton and now Hibs. Utd will rediscover their form and are far from out of it.

I think whoever makes the play offs are in for a tough time from both the Championship contenders and the second bottom SPL side. As it stands right now they would have to overcome Hamilton and that could be a very tough nut to crack.

I didn't see any of it but judging from the stats it's difficult to say how good or otherwise they were . Shots on target 3 and got 3 goals? I still foresee them stumbling and possibly allowing Utd back into it. After a poor start Utd then became the form team only slipping up in their last two against third from bottom Dumbarton and now Hibs. Utd will rediscover their form and are far from out of it.

I think whoever makes the play offs are in for a tough time from both the Championship contenders and the second bottom SPL side. As it stands right now they would have to overcome Hamilton and that could be a very tough nut to crack.

There does seem to be a bit of a gap between the bottom end of the SPL and top end of the Championship. I think Kilmarnock proved that against Falkirk last season.

• 3 weeks later...
There does seem to be a bit of a gap between the bottom end of the SPL and top end of the Championship. I think Kilmarnock proved that against Falkirk last season.

And maybe even Motherwell against us the year before. My dream scenario would be the hubz in the play offs and meeting Hamilton AGAIN and being beaten again. How sweet their tears would be.