great win for Hibs tonight

They should go on and win it now. That makes Promotion for Dundee Utd difficult as Falkirk wont be mugs plus the team from the top flight will be a bit stronger than them.

As much as I don't like these two following recent events the top flight would be more attractive with them both in it. Rangers, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd have always been the 6 household names in the Scottish game.

As much as I don't like these two following recent events the top flight would be more attractive with them both in it. Rangers, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd have always been the 6 household names in the Scottish game.

Dundee United have done a good job of cultivating this myth. They are Dundee's second team in every respect.

Dundee United have done a good job of cultivating this myth. They are Dundee's second team in every respect.

Size wise I wouldn't think there is anything in it, one team in Dundee would have been a good option.

But Id say Dundee Utd are the first team long term in Dundee, they get to finals etc more.

I'm always a bit hesitant when only half a season is gone and some 40odd points still out to be gained. What disappoints me in the Championship this season is the "no-show" of Falkirk and the Doonhamers, not to mention St. Mirren. Sides that would normally give you a game at that level.

Pfft. They win 1 decent match at home doesn't make them title lifters. They really going to town trying to get back up with the likes of incoming samaras (chuckle) and I really hope they fall flat on there face once again.

1 match doesn't win a league. See how they get on away to utd, morton and Falkirk later in the season

Looking at the Dundee Utd team I hardly recognised half of them.

Voting Rangers out the SPL in 2012 hit the likes of Dundee Utd harder than they realised. All clubs cut back their budgets in the interests of liewell's sporting integrity. The yahoos suffered by far the least. What happened was that there was a more level playing field between so-called bigger clubs like Dundee Utd & hibz and so-called smaller clubs like ICT & St Johnstone. The price the so-called bigger clubs are paying is there for all to see.................enjoy

Edited by RANGERRAB