Is There Any Point In New Signings Under MW

I've seen a lot of people, including me, question last summers signings and lack of signings in January. Did Dave King not give MW a transfer budget etc... However when you look at the team since Jan last year. I.e. MOH, is there any point in MW making signings? He does not play them in favour of his favourites. Has DK said why give you funds for players when they sit on the bench! I was reading David Bates interview, seems a good promising young defender. Unlikely to be any worse than what we've seen, I just worry he will never feature and end up away!

Arent his favourites mostly his signings.

On the outside looking in is always hard and full of speculation if only we got something official from inside to out then we might understand what the situation is,clarity has not been forthcoming from this board and will have a lot of us soul-searching with regard to next season.