"I spoke to a lot of people at Celtic and they are quite happy with that" = obviously

Lowest crowd since 1902Scotland could play in front of their lowest home crowd since 1902 tonight. It is understood fewer than 6,000 tickets have been sold for the friendly with Canada at Easter Road. Scotland played before 5,284 when they faced Wales in March 1902. (The Scotsman)

Attendance:9,158 :D......................I'm calling bullshit on this!,lies,lies,lies!

The SFA select, their accompanying blazers and the national puppet, manager, being too kind a description , deserve everything they get as the oversee the continuing decline in Scottish football.

Their entire "raison d'etre" appears now, to be, not to improve the game in this country overall, but to manage it only for the benefit of one Club. Which Clubs support in the main do not and historically never have followed the national team in any great numbers. Whereas what was historically the natural support of the Scotland team, that of RFC, has virtually been alienated by the powers that be and the bile emanating from large sections of the national teams current fan base towards RFC.

Hell mend them I say!