Rangers TV - Watching matches

Just signed up for Rangers TV as only select games are on TV here. Im going to purchase todays game one off.

But to watch the game where do you go to view it?? I.e. do you just log in and it will give you a direct option to the match?

Edited by Gribz

Just signed up for Rangers TV as only select games are on TV here. Im going to purchase todays game one off.

But to watch the game where do you go to view it??

Nearer kick of when you buy it you can go straight to your purchase, gives you an option to do that, or if you but it early then sign back in just go to my account and it will be there

You'll find it eventually. As long as you're logged in, when you click on the link for the game, assuming the stream is live, pre match there's a short build up, it will just play.

My issue is in regard to viewing the game itself. I want to watch on TV, not an iPad or PC. But I find it a struggle to get it on my telly at a decent level of quality. I've got a fairly decent HD telly, not a smart TV. Being an Apple device and PC user, it's not a simple process to get it going through the telly since Safari won't stream RTV. So I use Puffin browser on my iPad and plug it directly into my HD port on the telly via an Apple HD adapter cable. The quality is poor but I can't get it any better. I tried hooking up the PC to the telly but that's a pain in the arse every time, and mirroring the iPad to Apple TV buffers too much.

Any suggestions would be great.

Went with Rangers TV rather than other links. Took about 12 minutes to get it sorted though, had to download viewers or something...not a technical person. But good viewing once it started apart from 2 buffering sessions.

Hugh Burns co commentator, jeezo I remember getting a panini sticker of him as one of my first collections. He must be getting on though now. I vaguely remember him in mid 80s.

Went with Rangers TV rather than other links. Took about 12 minutes to get it sorted though, had to download viewers or something...not a technical person. But good viewing once it started apart from 2 buffering sessions.

Hugh Burns co commentator, jeezo I remember getting a panini sticker of him as one of my first collections. He must be getting on though now. I vaguely remember him in mid 80s.

Every single match I get buffering problems with Rangers TV, but the good thing is I don't have to put up with Rangers hating commentary!