Let us wonder...

Yes defensively we have improved. We are not playing tippy tappy at the edge of the opposition box anymore, getting nowhere until we lose possession and our opponents launch a long ball to score against a depleted defence.

Must have seen a different game against Killie and Motherwell then? Just wait till the next team that does not want to play open football (i.e. anyone bar the Scum, Aberdeen and Hearts) happens by on the fixture list.

Honestly, those making a hash of the above-mentioned situation wasn't Warburton, Murty, or PC. It were the players who simply didn't have and still haven't the guts to shoot when the opportunity arises. Quite some time ago MW ripped into them saying that they have to take on responsibilty ... and we saw in the first half of the Scum game how many of our 6 attacking and midfield players did this.

Does anyone on here really thinks MW told them to pass the ball into the net?

I am not sure about Tavernier i think there is a player in there somewhere. I would want decent money for McKay but I won't argue with the rest. I am afraid I agree more with Willie Henderson though there is only about 4 I would keep if we could afford it. I liked Halliday in the begin but he seemed to nosedive.

He is our best winger. In a 3-5-2 or 3-6-1 (3-4-2-1 what Chelsea play) he would be suited on the right.