Proper quality bosmans

According to MW, Kiernan is a Premier League player, so he must be worth at least £10 million, surely.

That's it, sold, to the bald man from Nottingham Forrest.

Honestly with any luck he will convince this new owner at Forrest that he has a clue what he is doing and take a few of them down south. At the end of the day its his daughters company that are going to get a slice of any prospective transfer fee so an incentive to bump the fee up a bit.

That's it, sold, to the bald man from Nottingham Forrest.

Honestly with any luck he will convince this new owner at Forrest that he has a clue what he is doing and take a few of them down south. At the end of the day its his daughters company that are going to get a slice of any prospective transfer fee so an incentive to bump the fee up a bit.

I dont think this will happen-----hes been "outed",as far as this carry on goes.

3.5 million release clause for Windas

Million for Waghorn he has six championship teams in for him

Million for Wilson he is a international

350 000 Holt

350 000 MOF

350 000 Halliday

500 000 Crooks

750 000 Tavernier

1 million Hodson another international

750 000 Kiernan

2 million Wallace down to age international

DH I think that is very generous, there is no way anyone will meet that release clause for Windass, I think we would be lucky to get between 1 and 1.5 million for him. Anyone that pays a million for Waghorn is on drugs and I would happily carry him on my back to anyone that wants to buy him for a million he is a 500k player max, and on current form I think we would get 300k for him.

Holt will stay or he will go to some mid level SPL team like St Johnstone or Partick for about 100k,

I think we will cut our losses with MOH and he will be back at St Johnstone and they will waive any outstanding fee.

Halliday I think is the same as holt, will end up at an SPL team or back down to league 1, McCall might have him back at Bradford.

Crooks again 200k max, he is constantly injured, looks a tidy big player but I would hope Pedro would give him 6 months to prove his worth and then decide if he is going to punt him or not.

I agree with Tav, he is a decent wing back for all his flaws, I would keep him, I can see Warburton trying to get him, Windass, Kiernan and McKay

Again very generous with Hodson, he is an international player, but not a regular, he couldn't get a game for MK Dons and tbh isn't that great a player, he had one great game against celtic and that's about it, 100k probably.

Kiernan possibly 300 / 400k if you are lucky and get Warburton to buy him.

Wallace is never worth 2 million but I would keep him, proven ability in the SPL but is he not like the 4th choice left back for Scotland, I would definitely keep him

350 000 Holt

350 000 MOF

350 000 Halliday

500 000 Crooks

750 000 Tavernier

750 000 Kiernan

3.5 million for Windass :roflmao:

Are you getting those numbers from transfer market ?

1 million Hodson - not a chance.

500k Crooks - not a chance

750k Kiernan - not a chance

Not sure you would get 2 million for Wallace either.

Brahim you were complaining to me about people keeping dragging up your past. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

I would suggest that there is a difference inasmuch as I was complaining about innuendo from a small number of people etc about my past utterances and opinions; in the case of Mr King we are talking about the opinion of learned judges not the opinion of Gersnet posters however learned they may be.

My opinions or evidence have never been criticised by judges; on the contrary when I was in court some years ago as a witness when my car was totalled by a careless driver, the Sheriff described my evidence as "credible and reliable".

Also the opinion of Richard Millett QC, sitting as a Deputy Judge of the High Court, that King's evidence in the RRL case was "cynical and disingenuous" is very recent and adds to the pattern that has already been observed.

Lastly, I am not the Chairman of Rangers FC and I did not say:

“My view of what it will take to make Rangers competitive again is bottom end £30m but probably £50m — over the next four years.

From the discussions I have to date I think there are other people who would come with me.

But I would say I would probably have to put in £30m of the £50m over the period of time. And I could probably get other people to put in £20m.

Would I be willing to invest £30m despite what happened previously? Of course. Sure.”.

http://club1872.co.uk/news/stewart-robertson-meeting-summary/

So I would submit that it is perfectly fair and reasonable to hold our Chairman to account based on the standards applied when he has been in court.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

350 000 Holt

350 000 MOF

350 000 Halliday

500 000 Crooks

750 000 Tavernier

750 000 Kiernan

We won't sell Wilson or Wallace and I am sorry to say you are seriously deluded about the value of the others.

I would suggest that there is a difference inasmuch as I was complaining about innuendo from a small number of people etc about my past utterances and opinions; in the case of Mr King we are talking about the opinion of learned judges not the opinion of Gersnet posters however learned they may be.

My opinions or evidence have never been criticised by judges; on the contrary when I was in court some years ago as a witness when my car was totalled by a careless driver, the Sheriff described my evidence as "credible and reliable".

Also the opinion of Richard Millett QC, sitting as a Deputy Judge of the High Court, that King's evidence in the RRL case was "cynical and disingenuous" is very recent and adds to the pattern that has already been observed.

Lastly, I am not the Chairman of Rangers FC and I did not say:

“My view of what it will take to make Rangers competitive again is bottom end £30m but probably £50m — over the next four years.

From the discussions I have to date I think there are other people who would come with me.

But I would say I would probably have to put in £30m of the £50m over the period of time. And I could probably get other people to put in £20m.

Would I be willing to invest £30m despite what happened previously? Of course. Sure.”.

http://club1872.co.uk/news/stewart-robertson-meeting-summary/

So I would submit that it is perfectly fair and reasonable to hold our Chairman to account based on the standards applied when he has been in court.

"He draweth out the thread of his verbosity finer than the staple of his argument".

People who attack King are the same guys who told him to butt out because he hadn't bought any shares. Now he's spent £millions on buying shares they give him flack because those £millions haven't been put into the club.

Also the anti King lobby that I've seen ( present company excepted of course) aren't anti King at all.....they're anti anyone who isn't Ashley and his henchmen. So King, groups for fan ownership, anyone on the present board, prominent supporters and ex players who've stuck their head above the parapet, are lambasted under a thin veil of numerous reasons dug up from the past........but it's also pro Ashley mouthpieces who seem to ignore that this guy and his co horts were raping our club

Forrest bid 3.5 million for Wallace when Davies gaffer so what is wrong with 2 million he is still 29 got best years ahead of him

Waghorn has Sunderland Huddersfield Bristol City Leeds Forrest in for him bidding war afoot

Why won't Wilson move he is not good enough but good enough for bottom end championship teams

And more to the point we could punt players abroad Turkey Poland scout our league all the time they have cash

And league one teams can drop 350 000 on players easily most of MW signings had offer offers on the table but joined us

Laugh all you like about the prices we will see who laughs last