Thursday is now a sell out

I'm sure Rangers TV will be showing it?, use a vpn!

Oh if RTV are showing it then I am fine......buffering aside ;)

And they are - HURRAH! I thought I'd read that it was only available in the one place.

Edited by SteveC

Oh if RTV are showing it then I am fine......buffering aside ;)

I haven't seen it advertised for Rangers TV, but they must be showing it?. Also I emailed Rangers TV a few weeks ago regarding the quality and they replied saying they were working on improving the quality to HD!.

It's on Premier Sports, Virgin Media channel 551.

Monday, 26 June 2017, 14:30

by Rangers Football Club

PREMIER SPORTS in the UK will have exclusive live coverage of Rangers first game in Europe for almost six years this Thursday from 7:30pm.

Fans who can’t attend the game will have the chance to witness a massive and historic night at a sold out Ibrox as the club continues to rebuild.

It is also a first chance to see the early results of the big investment in the playing squad that has taken place over the last few weeks with players such as Herrera, Cardoso, Pena and Morelos looking to make a big impact at their new club.

How to watch on TV in the UK

Sky customers signing up at premiersports.com: Premier Sports HD on channel 428. You can subscribe for £9.99 per month with no connection fee. Use promo code: RANGERSWEB to pay £9.99.

Sky customers calling 0871 663 9000 to sign up: Premier Sports HD on channel 428. You can subscribe for £11.99 per month with no connection fee. Promo code discount does not apply over phone.

Online (Web, IOS App, Android App):Premier Player for £9.99 per month with no connection fee. Visit premierplayer.tv first to set up account before downloading the App.

Virgin customers:Premier Sports channel 551. You can subscribe for £9.99 per month via the provider with no connection fee or minimum contract. Call 0845 840 777 or set up viewing via TV upgrades on your box.

Please note Sky, Premier Player customer have to give at least 5 working days notice to cancel recurring monthly subscription. Virgin Media customers please contact provider to cancel. Full Terms and Conditions available at http://www.premiersports.com

Article Copyright © 2017. Permission to use quotations from this article online is only granted subject to appropriate source credit and hyperlink to http://www.rangers.co.uk

Edited by BEARGER

I just told them at work don't expect me to be here on Thursday. I can't be doing that for every Euro game but I just have to see the first outing of this new team in this first Euro match after years away from them.

ian1964 said:
I just told them at work don't expect me to be here on Thursday. I can't be doing that for every Euro game but I just have to see the first outing of this new team in this first Euro match after years away from them.

Yes, I expect it will be a nice boost for them.

Edited by WardEli

I haven't seen it advertised for Rangers TV, but they must be showing it?. Also I emailed Rangers TV a few weeks ago regarding the quality and they replied saying they were working on improving the quality to HD!.

I added a PS. RTV are advertising it.

https://rangers.co.uk/tv/

HD - my, my. bit ambitious since they struggle with verySD "

Edited by SteveC

if it's " exclusive" to Premiere Sports then Rangers TV can't be showing it surely

Rangers TV never show live games in the UK though,do they?, it's for overseas viewers and online?