EPL relegation battle

How about that from the Hammers!!!!! I fancied West Ham at the start. What a fookin game, ive never been screaming at TV like that for a long time.

Arsenal were awesome first 25 mins but West Ham rid the storm and scored with a peach of a finish from Zamora even though he was slightly offside, but its luck like this we deserve now.

Arsenal battered us again 2nd half and Robert Green was world class in goal, some of his saves were unbelievable, the shots were in but somehow he managed to whipp them away.

Then Boa Morte had a chance to make it 2-0 at the end!! Great game!

West Ham fans were singing "1 shot, we've only had 2 shot....." while we were 1-0 up after Arsenal had about 15 shots :D

The victory over Boro gave us a lifeline now we have blown it open between 3.

Newcastle and Bolton does us favours beating Sheff U and Wigan so theres only 2 pts between 4 team.

Watford have also not given up, although i think it is too little, too late, for them.

They certainly played well today and if they had done that more often they might not have been in the position they are.

Watford did well last night, it wasnt a bad game to watch despite not being appealing. But they are down for sure.

Wigan and Charlton both only got 1 point last night which I expected and Fulham got a licking from Man City (who are flying now :confused: ) which drages Fulham right into it.

All of a sudden from a West Ham point of view its looking like we have a chance. We go to Sheff Utd next and if we beat them then its game on. We'll take 3 points off Chelsea next Wendesday so Premiership football at Upton Pk again next season :thup:

Watford have also not given up, although i think it is too little, too late, for them.

They certainly played well today and if they had done that more often they might not have been in the position they are.

Seems like the only player they have is Bouazza, every time they score it's either him or he's had a big hand in it. When they go back down I expect a mid/lower table EPl team to take him back up.