An interesting article and as he says a great idea in principle but as he also says to uproot many fans from,their seats they may have had for many years,is a logistical nightmare.

Also relocating to the Copeland might even cause more problems in that loss of seat/view could cause resentment,and unless their songs are cleaned up this must be a non-starter.

I've never had a season ticket and have been going to Ibrox for over 30 years. I like sitting (or standing) in various places - the West Enclosure feels like home but the best views are from the Bar72 seats and the best atmosphere is in BF1. I have no idea why people get so entrenched in 'their' seat. If there's a better atmosphere, everyone benefits.

The team receiving a better support is the most important thing - if 'your' seat is more important than Rangers winning then you need to sort out your priorities.

I've never had a season ticket and have been going to Ibrox for over 30 years. I like sitting (or standing) in various places - the West Enclosure feels like home but the best views are from the Bar72 seats and the best atmosphere is in BF1. I have no idea why people get so entrenched in 'their' seat. If there's a better atmosphere, everyone benefits.

The team receiving a better support is the most important thing - if 'your' seat is more important than Rangers winning then you need to sort out your priorities.

Clearly the approach you've taken over 30 years suits you, and thats great. But for many others, one of the biggest aspects of going to the game is the community of family and friends built up over a period of time, catching up with them every other week at the football being an important part of their leisure time. The location we prefer doesn't change anyone's level of support for the team or our desire to see the team winning.