Rangers Legend Joins The Founders Trail!

This Sunday we’ll be honoured to welcome aboard the Founders Trail Rangers Legend Davie Wilson and family.

DavieWilson1.jpg

To top it all off it was Davie and his wife who rang to reserve the seats!

The conversation went like this:

Mrs Wilson’’ Hello we’d like to do the Founders Trail on Sunday 20th August’’

Me’’ I’m really sorry but the Tour on Sunday has been fully booked for a number of weeks’’

Mrs Wilson’’ My husband would like to speak to you’’

Husband’’ Hello Iain, this is Davie Wilson of the Rangers :eek:, we’d like to take the Founders Trail on Sunday’’

Me ‘’ No problem Davie, how many seats would you like?’’

:D

Davie Wilson was our guest at the Founders Dinner at Ibrox in 2009.

It will be a joy to have a Rangers great with us this Sunday on the Founders Trail.

DavieWilson.jpg

Davy Heart of a Lion Wilson. The best all round winger? Alec Scott was faster. Wullie had more tricks, Johnston too. Cooper a greater genius but over all, left wing, right wing, centre forward and emergency left back, Davy's the man. A Scots Tom Finney.

Good to see. Does the old style football the young lad has his foot on come as part of the tour (only kidding)?

I love reading about the work the Founder's Trail do. It puts things in perspective and reminds us what Rangers is all about.

Good to see. Does the old style football the young lad has his foot on come as part of the tour (only kidding)?

I love reading about the work the Founder's Trail do. It puts things in perspective and reminds us what Rangers is all about.

lol.

It's a prop that we use while telling the story of our early years at Fleshers Haugh.

Great to see this he was some winger and as I posted before on a thread remember him running into me after scoring V Third Lanark on the occasion the crowd was so big fans had to sit on pitch.

Gonzo if you are able to go on tour do so and view the old bladder,the trip is fully worthwhile.