Something that really struck me watching yesterdays game, was the general strength show by most players.

They appeared happy to get in about the opposition, and stood up well to challenges - Morellos being a good example. compared to previous seasons, they weren't getting hustled off the ball as much - As PC has said, we have men in the team instead of boys!!!

It was certainly noticable in the second half when Ross County became far more aggressive themselves that we didnt just roll over and take it, we got in about them and matched the physical challenge. The difference from the same fixture last season was very obvious and pleasing to see.

Something that really struck me watching yesterdays game, was the general strength show by most players.

They appeared happy to get in about the opposition, and stood up well to challenges - Morellos being a good example. compared to previous seasons, they weren't getting hustled off the ball as much - As PC has said, we have men in the team instead of boys!!!

I think we are doing a bit better physically and that perhaps comes from guys like Alves and Morelos who are quite happy to mix it. Even slighter players like Candeias, Jack and Dorrans are prepared to get stuck in so that's good to see.

I do still worry about our mental strength though. When we score, it's quite obvious our players take confidence from that and usually our quality and tempo improves as a result. However, when we concede, the fragility is there for all to see - even in a game like yesterday where we were largely dominating.