It is fitba related and always will be, they are the huns they know it we know it, we yold them often enoughand of course their hunnery had the clattydome closed during WWII.

I'm quite happy to debate the word and its origin and how it relates to football and in particular Rangers Football club. I'm not prepared to debate the British Empire or its politics which is historical but not football related.

I'm quite happy to debate the word and its origin and how it relates to football and in particular Rangers Football club. I'm not prepared to debate the British Empire or its politics which is historical but not football related.

There is no debate it does not relate to The Rangers, unless you swallow mhanky propaganda,me I know our history and also that of those mhanky hun supporting romanists.

There is no debate it does not relate to The Rangers, unless you swallow mhanky propaganda,me I know our history and also that of those mhanky hun supporting romanists.

I know fine well there is no debate. However there are some of us who believe education and a degree of humility are more important than being righteous pricks!

I know fine well there is no debate. However there are some of us who believe education and a degree of humility are more important than being righteous pricks!

Humility,you are taking the piss and not very well,telling the truth floats my boat if not that of others.

Humility,you are taking the piss and not very well,telling the truth floats my boat if not that of others.

There is no doubt some of the information you've cited on these boards are facts.

Facts, on the one hand, are only part of a story, facts cannot be combated by reasoning precisely because they are existential and objective. However the same cannot be said for truth as truth on the other hand is far more ethereal and subjective therefore there is much to be said for the person who steps down from the pulpit, amongst the people, to deliver such sermon dear reverend. I feel I've little option but to remind the poster that there is a vast difference between educating than lecturing from an elevated aloof platform and my Presbyterian upbringing encourages me, not only, to highlight this but urges me to raise the issue.