What a terrible footballer and to think Pedro wasted money on him. I've never seen a professional footballer with such a poor first touch as him. Nothing more to say really.

He is okay as long as it hits his head.:)

Yes together with Herrera they must be the biggest waste of money since Flo.
Flo was a very good footballer. For whatever reason it never worked out for him at Rangers. Pena and to a lesser extent Herrera, are both poor footballers.

Flo was a very good footballer. For whatever reason it never worked out for him at Rangers. Pena and to a lesser extent Herrera, are both poor footballers.

Who's to say Herrera & Pena aren't good footballers, but it's just not working out for them at Rangers???

There has been countless examples of players arriving at a team with an excellent reputation, never to fulfil it, but rediscover it when they move on. Personally, I would prefer to see either Pena or Herrera in the team before Miller.

Who's to say Herrera & Pena aren't good footballers, but it's just not working out for them at Rangers???

There has been countless examples of players arriving at a team with an excellent reputation, never to fulfil it, but rediscover it when they move on. Personally, I would prefer to see either Pena or Herrera in the team before Miller.

Well Herrera's record at his previous clubs is terrible and Pena just looks like a very average footballer. Nothing they've done so far in their short Rangers careers even remotely comes close to what Flo did. I'm not even going to give either time to settle in because it won't make a difference.

Who was the guy that was a kid star coming through the ranks at Everton but couldn't kick his arse with us? I am hopeless with names.