True Blue Treachery, the forthcoming Craig Whyte book.

There were 3 supporters I know working on a book. Probably the not guilty verdict would have hit any potential sales.

Maybe the Not Guilty verdict would have hit the sales of these supporters books but not Whyte's book I wouldn't think ( if it did get published)

I've always suggested the Not Guilty verdict was what Scottish football didn't want. Don't forget too whyte got banned sin die by the SFA. For what reason ? His takeover wasn't illegal as the verdict proves. And he wasn't the first person to run a Scottish football club to fall foul of HMRC.

Whyte has stayed silent throughout but he knows a helluva lot. I suspect this book proposal could be a signal to some( maybe the SFA) that he is considering all his options at the moment and may well come out with all sorts of revelations at some point in the future

I thought his ban was because he wasn't allowed to be a director of any company for 7 years following the collapse of his previous businesses

Well this is just one of the issues that could be covered in this book. I, for one, do not believe for a minute the SFA did not know this.

I don't think I know enough about whoever is quoted to understand that... :confused:

The mank tramp JJ who kidded on that he was a Rangers fan disgusted by the behaviour of Rangers fans despite being from a well known Sellik supporting Greenock family. Since his wife left him taking the kids he's been running a blog full of lies about Rangers from a bolthole in England where he alleges the UVF and other loyalist groups are planning a hit on him. The stupid fecker says he had to move abroad so serious is the threat of assassination. Why the Scottish police force would be keeping contact with him if he's abroad isn't explained.

He says he's got hold of the draft copy of Whytes proposed book mentioned in the title.

Obviously not receiving enough donations from his followers to keep the leccy on he's now resorted to flogging copies of the draft to other obsessed sellik fans. As I expected from the cut of his jib, most are now complaining that despite handing over some of their dole money they've received no book. :laugh:

Mank rips off mank.